How to log into Bring It On, on a Mac

January 20th, 2006 | by steve |

It took all week but I finally figured it out.

First off, DO NOT USE SAFARI NO MATTER WHAT. This browser sucks major ass and will not work.

Download Mozilla FireFox for Mac here. Freaking amazing eh? Apple even wants you to download Mozilla. They know Safari sucks.

Once you have that handled go to Bring It On on Mozilla. Instead of log in, hit register. If you hit log in, it won’t open on a mac. It’ll just reload the screem. You have to hit register. Once there type your name and password. On the bottom you’ll see a tiny log in button.

And that’s it.

Piece of cake eh? I am writing this on a Mac now. How cool is that? No crappy laptop with a small screen. 27 inches of widescreen LCD bliss to screw with liberals on BIO!

1. 14 Responses to “How to log into Bring It On, on a Mac”

2. By Cranky Liberal on Jan 20, 2006 | Reply

Well Steve, I have to say this may be the finest thing you have ever written here :) I owe you a beer.

3. By steve on Jan 20, 2006 | Reply

Well, sheesh… if ya didn’t disagree with me so much ya might find me to be a fine writer.

4. By Anonymous on Jan 20, 2006 | Reply

what about Maxthon brower will it work on a Mac?

5. By OTTMANN on Jan 21, 2006 | Reply

Steve,

I’m using Safari and it works fine for me. What makes Mozilla better?

6. By Administrator on Jan 21, 2006 | Reply

ottman: among other things, Firefox has better support for webstandards - web pages will look, feel and work better. you will find you hardly ever come across something that doesn’t work.

7. By chasingdogma on Jan 23, 2006 | Reply

Yeah, I’ve noticed Safari doesn’t fully support blogger either. It doesn’t allow you all the tools usually available when posting. I haven’t downloaded the newest upgrade though, maybe they’ve changed that.

8. By Jim on Jan 25, 2006 | Reply

Just because Apple provides a link to download Mozilla/Firefox doesn’t mean they’re endorsing it nor stating it is better than Safari.

They have a lot of non-Apple software available for downloading on their site.

Safari is built on the Mozilla architecture so it’s unfair to say it “sucks major ass.” Especially since it has been pointed out by other users (including me now) that this site is working just fine for my Safari-using ass.

9. By steve on Jan 25, 2006 | Reply

Sorry but Safari sucks major ass.  Download Mozilla.

So what does Microsoft do when internet explorer doesn’t work?  Do they give you a site to go and download another browser from?

10. By Jim on Jan 25, 2006 | Reply

I have both Mozilla and Firefox. I like Firefox except for that it lacks the “polish” one gets from Apple-made apps.

My only REAL complaint with Safari is the lack of a sidebar for bookmarks and the lack of “skins.”

I periodically use Firefox for those reasons but then get frustrated with Firefox’s/Mozilla’s clunkiness and go back to Safari.

Also, for users of Apple’s .Mac, Safari (for obvious reasons) works the best.

Again, the ass-sucking analysis of Safari is hyperbolic.

11. By joe in oklahoma on Jul 16, 2006 | Reply

funny, my safari works great on your site.

i am using it now….when i want mozilla i use camino.

tried FF, wanted to like it,  used it when i had a PC. it’s quirky on a mac, doesnt feel like a mac. safari works just as well, and looks a helluva alot better.

(o yes, i have friends that develop websites just fine using safari)

12. By ANTI-NAZIS on Oct 4, 2006 | Reply

I use FIREFOX 2 and it’s great,with a cool app called STUMBLE UPON.I also have latest SAFARI and it is crap compared to F-FOX 2..and you can surf more anonymously with proxy patterns,etc..All on a mac.

13. By ddp on Oct 18, 2006 | Reply

I’m sorry you think Safari sucks but it works fine most of the time for me and it renders things much better than Mozilla/Firefox on the whole. It’s idiotic to give me this warning for every one of your pages:

“Mozilla

14. By steve on Oct 20, 2006 | Reply

I am sorry you feel that way ddp.  Mozilla works awesome on a Mac.  Safari is just weird especially since I come from the pc world.  So much more user friendly.  Maybe Safari is better now but I haven’t tried it in over a year or so.

1. 1 Trackback(s)

2. Feb 15, 2006: Blog that mention the phrase “Firefox” » Blog Archive » Article from Bring It On - How to log into Bring It On, on a Mac