Hannity Pwns Sharpton

April 28th, 2007 | by steve |

Total pwnage…

I think Hannity has a great point here. He is absolutely right.

Double standard. Notice how Hannity clears the air by saying he does not like Imus. Didn’t care at all.

When will the Democrats wake up to their own morals before they start chastising Republican’s?

Edwards/Clinton/Obama are all a contradicting farce of repulsive people.

How’s that for some weekend controversy?

1. 8 Responses to “Hannity Pwns Sharpton”

2. By Jersey McJones on Apr 29, 2007 | Reply

Sean Hannity is a nobody. A hack. Uneducated, uncoothe, sleazy, cowardly hack. His speaks in simplistic sound-bytes and endless baits and switches (”this president has appointed more minorities…” bla bla bla). Anyone who thinks Hannity is anything more than a third-rate hack is a moron.

And you think that “Edwards/Clinton/Obama are all a contradicting farce of repulsive people”??? Something tells me that if you ever needed Edward’s legal services (I assume that’s what you hate - lawyers who represent citizens instead of corporations), you’d adore him like a God. And to say anything like that about Obama, of whom we all know very little, says to me that the only thing you must have against him is… uh… I have no friggin’ clue. And Hillary is a great scapegoat for all the pent up rage borne of immasulinie insecurity of the Right.

Grow some friggin’ balls man. Hillary should be no threat to your manhood.

JMJ

3. By steve on Apr 29, 2007 | Reply

Hannity is a hack? What’s that make Sharpton then? A wanna be felon?

As far as my manhood, I’d have no problem voting for a woman for president. Too bad there isn’t one running!

4. By Jersey McJones on Apr 29, 2007 | Reply

Sharpton is a helluva lot smarter than Hannity. He thinks on his feet more, debates more, takes tough questions, tackles serious issues honestly, and yes, sometimes gets carried away. But compared to Sean Hannity, Al Sharpton is a stateman on par with the greatest in history.

Hannity is a fool’s fool.

JMJ

5. By steve on Apr 29, 2007 | Reply

So then why doesn’t Sharpton ask Hillary to give Timbaland’s money back? He used the N-Word 24 times in a recent song Jersey. Why is Hillary allowed to keep the money? Why won’t Sharpton answer that?

It’s pretty dumb of you to sit there and question Hannity’s ability as a statesman. I didn’t know he was statesman. I thought he was a talk host on Fox News. Hannity asked a lot of tough questions and Sharpton never gave an answer.

Why is he so smart Jersey? Because he contradicts himself better than others. I think you are the fool Jersey.

Why don’t you answer the question? Why shouldn’t Hillary give the money back?

6. By tos on Apr 29, 2007 | Reply

Steve-Hillary won’t give the money back because she’s a nappy-headed ho.

7. By steve on Apr 29, 2007 | Reply

tos-I demand you resign.

8. By Jersey McJones on Apr 29, 2007 | Reply

Steve, there’s more to context than just text.

JMJ

9. By Lazy Iguana on May 6, 2007 | Reply

If you are a wigger, it be OK to say nigga.

Or something like that.

Besides, who cares about Justin Tinkerbell?