Paris Hilton’s GOP

June 11th, 2007 | by Jersey McJones |

Here’s an ad from the Coalition for America’s Priorities. It says it all.

While sleazy rightwing pundits and pols decry the antics of Paris Hilton, they work diligently to make sure she doesn’t pay a dime of taxes on an estate she neither earned nor deserves.

So, if you are a Republican, shut the fuck up about Paris Hilton, hypocrite. You are her biggest fan and greatest enabler.

JMJ

1. 17 Responses to “Paris Hilton’s GOP”

2. By Alex Hammer on Jun 11, 2007 | Reply

Inmate Takes Photos Of Paris Hilton’s Underwear With Intimately Concealed Camera Phone - The Pop Crunch Show

Over 2.7 Million Vies - “Paris in Jail: The Music Video”

News learns Paris Hilton didn’t eat or drink out of fear guards would take toilet pix - Daily News

Revealed: Paris Hilton’s glamorous police mugshot

Ann Coulter Says Hilton Jail Sentence “Unfair”

3. By tos on Jun 11, 2007 | Reply

Are you kidding? The democrats are the bigger party of enablers

4. By Jersey McJones on Jun 11, 2007 | Reply

Sorry, Tos, but it’s the GOP that’s helping Paris rake in her unearned, undeserved dough!

Admit it, Tos - you love Paris!

Tos lo-oves Par-is, Tos lo-oves Par-is!

JMJ

5. By tos on Jun 11, 2007 | Reply

Screw her. I don’t give a shit about her or her money. It’s her family’s money. That’s life ya know.
    Hey Jersey-How much did you have to pay on the estate you inherited?

6. By Jersey McJones on Jun 11, 2007 | Reply

Nothing, Tos. I’ll pay nthing. But, you know what? I have a nice inheritance waiting for me. It’s a shame you cons are stealing all that from us in the future.

JMJ

7. By SteveIL on Jun 11, 2007 | Reply

Jersey, what the fuck is this with Republicans and Hilton? Only Democraps (not a misspelling) run LA and California.

Listen to yourself? What fucking world you live in? Tos said:

Hey Jersey-How much did you have to pay on the estate you inherited?

And you said:

It’s your pukes trying to steal what will be your inheritance, dumbshit!

Jersey, are you Paris Hilton?

8. By steve on Jun 12, 2007 | Reply

Heh… Jersey, you think she did that Carl’s Jr commercial for free? Where’s the estate tax on that? What was that $6 million? Oh that’s right… it was income tax, probably more than you’ll make in a life time.

Oh and that $6 million was earned no matter what your liberal mind thinks. EARNED… not given. EARNED!!!

9. By Jersey McJones on Jun 12, 2007 | Reply

SteveIL, I want to pay my bills now, not leave them with my children and grandchildren like you cons have done. And especially not to leave my bills to my kids for the sake of Paris Hilton, again, like you cons are doing!

Yes, steve, she paid taxes on “earned” income (of course, had she not been born “Paris Hilton” she’d never get such a gig). But that’s not relevent to what this post is about, you goofball. This is about the Hilton Inheritance, which makes her 6 mil look like chicken feedd

As for what I’d make in a lifetime - I don’t need 6 million dollars, unless of course I get in a testplane acident and need to be built better, stronger and faster! So don’t bait me with such sleaze, okay?

JMJ

10. By tos on Jun 12, 2007 | Reply

Hey Jersey are you envious of Paris Hilton’s money? I’ll bet you look like a Paris Hilton to some people that have nothing so chalk it up dammnit!

11. By steve on Jun 12, 2007 | Reply

Jersey,

So what? It’s not Paris’s fault she was born into money. But your a liberal so, blaming a fetus and murdering it out of guilt is something you have to live with.

12. By Jersey McJones on Jun 12, 2007 | Reply

Thanks for the sleazy, adolescent response, Tos.

And it’s not poor children’s fault they weren’t, right steve? Maybe if you sleazy cons really understood that, we wouldn’t see so many abortions!

JMJ

13. By SteveIL on Jun 12, 2007 | Reply

Hey Paris…I mean Jersey…when you have decided to contribute intellectually, why don’t you add another comment.

I’ve never in my life read of an American who hates America so much, or other Americans. I’m sorry you don’t like it that slavery, Nazism, and Stalinism are dead, but get over it. Rampant America-hating fascists like yourself just have to get over the fact wannabe tyrant-lovers like yourself are useless to freedom-loving Americans.

14. By Jersey McJones on Jun 12, 2007 | Reply

Jesus, SteveIL, what the hell was that about?

A true American abhors aristocracy and believes in the merits of working and earning your way, not just being born lucky. To a true American, unearned income should be the most taxed income of all! It’s our oldest income tax. It dates to TR, a great Republican president. And it represents the values of real Americans, not phony, cowardly, cheap, dumb little cons like we have today. You sleazoids won’t even pay for your own stupid war! You’re gonna make your children and grandkids pay for it! How utterly pathetic. And now you want to give poor little Paris a huge tax break on her unearned income. nice. No, SteveIL, you’re not an America. You’re a piddling little peasant subject of King George The Stupid.

JMJ

15. By SteveIL on Jun 12, 2007 | Reply

First off Paris…I mean, Jersey…you blamed Republicans and conservatives as the reason Paris Hilton is out of jail. Bullshit. This is the classic stupidity of loser liberals and Democrats: punish the innocent while letting the guilty go free. LA is a haven of loser liberals.

I realize you want everybody but yourself to pay everything they have into the IRS so you can do whatever it is you do (and I don’t want to know what that is). You probably don’t have a clue as to how private enterprise and competition work; and if you do have a business, I’d like to know how big your payoff is to maintain an unfair advantage over others.

And how am I giving Paris Hilton (not you, the other one) a tax break on unearned income? I doubt it’s actually income, but assets, inherited or otherwise. For all you and I know (and I don’t because I never gave a rat’s ass about that Paris Hilton), the taxes on all that may already have been paid and she still has enough of a fortune to blow on whatever stupidity she does.

Joe Stalin is dead. Collectivization was a failure because it wasn’t collectivization, but a rerouting of everybody’s money to the elite. I know you think you’re one of those aristocratic elitist Stalinists, but that doesn’t work here. It does exist (although it doesn’t actually work) in Cuba if you want to bend over to Fidel or something.

16. By Jersey McJones on Jun 12, 2007 | Reply

“First off Paris…I mean, Jersey…you blamed Republicans and conservatives as the reason Paris Hilton is out of jail.”

First off Stimpy…I mean, SteveIL…no I did not.

My last office job, SteveIL, was accounts management and collections for the world’s largest container line at their headquarters outside NYC. If you think I don’t understand business, if you can’t tell it just from my writings, then you must be a mud farmer.

Now I do customer service from home. It’s not much, but it pays the bills and is a nice break from the corporate world. I’ve paid more than my share in taxes. If you notice, I rarely complain about it. It’s the particulars of the spending that bugs me.

“And how am I giving Paris Hilton (not you, the other one) a tax break on unearned income?”

The repeal of the Estate Tax is a standard flag of GOP. Come to think of it, I haven’t heard you address that (being the point of the post and all). No, you thought I was decrying Paris’ release, albeit briefly, from jail and blaming republicans for it! You should try reading posts before you comment on them (just a little friendly advice).

You should also read our arguments back and extra time or two, if I were you, because you missed the point I was making about the DIFFERENCE between unearned income and earned income. You call call it “inherited assets” if you like, but the point, which seemed pretty straight forward to me, was about taxing unearned income (or inherited assets, SteveIL). If we tax EARNED INCOME, then we must tax UNEARNED INCOME - (or inherited assets, SteveIL). And that gets even beyond the estate tax, or even taxes, and into all sorts of financial schemes that run under the radar of taxation.

So, what do we have from your argument thus far? Let’s go paragraph by paragragh…

“1) Na na na naa na - you are Paris Hil-ton!

2) You must be a loony perv who lives in his parents basement

3) I know what you’re talking about, have no good argument, so let’s play semantics.

4) You’re a Stalinist, and I’m okay with the repeal of the estate tax.”

You’re a lousy debator. hows about actually taking a position on the subject? Do you think you can do that, Stimpy…I mean, SteveIL?

JMJ

17. By steve on Jun 12, 2007 | Reply

The funniest part: Jersey is a liberal talking about money and economics. BUWAHAHAHA

18. By Jersey McJones on Jun 12, 2007 | Reply

Hey, steve, read SteveO on the dollar?

JMJ