Billary’s tax returns finally released..

April 5th, 2008 | by Dusty |

First, you can read their spin on it here at Hillarys website. Here are some numbers however:

Total earned from 2000-2007: $109 Million

Money Bill C. earned by opening his piehole..aka speeches: $51 Million

Senator Clinton’s Senate Salary: $1,051,606
President Clinton’s Presidential Pension: $1,217,250
Senator Clinton’s Book Income: $10,457,083
President Clinton’s Book Income: $29,580,525
President Clinton’s Speech Income: $51,855,599

My goodness..that is a lot of cash for some just plain ol’ folks from Arkansas. ;)

Update..the returns are only up to 2006. Findlaw has each year’s return here.

1. 12 Responses to “Billary’s tax returns finally released..”

2. By Steve O on Apr 5, 2008 | Reply

Wow, all that money and she couldn’t afford enough protection from sniper fire?

How the hell will we keep her safe when she needs to answer the phone at 3 AM?

3. By Dusty on Apr 5, 2008 | Reply

LOL..welcome back my friend ;)

I must correct my entry..this is ONLY their returns from 00-06..they havent’ filed for 07 yet.

All Presidents send their wife and only child into a danger zone..right? ;)

4. By steve on Apr 5, 2008 | Reply

All that money after growing up in South Philly too… Only to be beaten by the black guy…

I love this shit…

WB Steve O.. I missed your daily crap!

5. By Steve O on Apr 5, 2008 | Reply

Sooooooooooooo $1.2 million for a presidential pension AND he gets health care for life, so does she. BUT she wants all of us to have to pay whether we can afford it or not. FAIL! /penis

6. By Dusty on Apr 5, 2008 | Reply

Frankly, I am amazed at the money they have amassed since he left office. I know I shouldn’t be..since Ronnie Rayguns charged over half a million to a million for appearances he and Nancy made after he left office.

No wonder she wants to sit in the oval office..they could possibly double the return on their investment! ;)

7. By steve on Apr 5, 2008 | Reply

Just get me my monthly 100 vicodin cheaper than 5 bucks and I will do anything Prime Minister Clinton says…

It will kill you Dusty to see how much Bush is gonna make!!!

8. By Dusty on Apr 5, 2008 | Reply

Nah..the only thing killing me is Ahnolds Workers Compensation bullshit steve ;)

9. By steve on Apr 5, 2008 | Reply

Dude… he had to cut it down Dusty it was killing small businesses and affecting my job!!! I don’t wanna drive a Volkswagen, I want to keep driving a Porsche…

10. By Dusty on Apr 5, 2008 | Reply

He was supposed to make it fair..not tilted towards the companies…dude.

Frankly, I don’t give a tinkers damn what you drive steve..I need to be able to eat and keep a roof over my fucking head, as well as pay my bills. That is all I want..not a fucking Porshe

11. By steve on Apr 5, 2008 | Reply

I need to eat too… fucking car payments… One thing I can tell you he did offline (because I know some of the things personally) that actually put more money back into the system.

I need a new medical provider because mine probably thinks I have something serious and so I am unprofitable if they give me more than pills.

12. By Dusty on Apr 5, 2008 | Reply

There were Doctors and employees that abused the system steve..I do not deny that.

But to limit everything that can be done to make my health better is total bullshit. Every stinking pill, every procedure was greeted with a denial by the Utilization Review Board..delaying by months things that would of helped me get better. All they allowed my doc to do is treat the symptoms..that is bullshit of the highest order.

I am now taking the W/C insurance carrier to the Workers Comp board..and I hope the judge fucks them in the ass six ways from Sunday..as much shit has I had to put up with for two fucking years.

And if you think I am bitter..bet your sweet Sacto ass I am ;) Dogs at the animal shelter get more attention to their ills than I have.

13. By steve on Apr 5, 2008 | Reply

Trying to recollect if I posted my ass on the internet! :)

April 16 is my day of reckoning… I just want a title to my disease so I can go seek therapy elsewhere on my own.