Fightin’ John McCain

April 11th, 2008 | by Omnipotent Poobah |

Fightin' John McCainThe Cockroach of PoliticsTM is out proving the point that the only thing John McCain has to fear is John McCain himself. From the Keating Five to possible liaisons with lobbyist Vicki Iseman, John has a unique way of heaping piles of shite in his way and promptly falling face first into them.

This time, the dung heap is John’s infamous temper. His inability to keep his cool was one of the things that sunk him last time he ran to become the World’s Most Dangerous ManTM. This time he’s savaging his trophy wife, screaming obscenities at his co-politicos, and if we’re to believe reports, coming to blows with some of them. That’s a hefty day’s work for a man with a damaged arm and enough years on him to give Strom Thurmond’s (supposedly one of his kick-ass-ees) record as longest reigning shriveled vegetable in the Senate a run. Throw in his admissions that he doesn’t understand economics and can’t tell shit from Shia and you have one hell of an impressive high dive into the cow flop.

Many say the press is giving John a free ride, and to some extent that’s true. Reporters are busy watching the catfight between Barrak and Hillary because of its star power. Those two are infinitely more interesting than some old cranky crackpot who’s pissed off at the world and learned how to win friends and influence people from The Big Dick Cheney.

Ah, but the fisticuffs and John calling his wife a cunt, or even more amusingly, a trollop (how quaint, almost homey) is calling attention to him. There isn’t a flood of press flowing to him yet, but give him a few more tries at being the belligerent bull in the china shop and the attention will come.

There’s a lesson that Big Brother George already learned, but that Nasty McCrabass hasn’t mastered. If you keep your pie hole shut, no one pays you any mind. Did you notice how quickly Iraq fell down the list of offenses egregious enough to warrant waterboarding the simpering Texas twat? He and his minions kept a low profile for awhile and the heat lessened. Now, they’re generating more heat by trying to squeeze another “evaluation period” out of our senate full of pussies. The shitstorm that is the White House will also gather strength on the power of putting glycerin in George’s eye so he looks sufficiently pained when he awards a dead soldier the Medal of Honor. That’ll be Must Watch TV and if Barrack and Hillary play nice, the tide will flow back out to drown Crusty John and Bumblefoot Bush.

So let the embarrassments begin and the press will take their rightful place on the Straight Talk Express. They’ll prod him and poke him and he’ll eventually lose it in public, right there on the bus.

Personally, I hope he goes off on Helen Thomas. I think she could take him in a fight.

Cross Posted at The Omnipotent Poobah Speaks!

1. 12 Responses to “Fightin’ John McCain”

2. By Jet Netwal on Apr 11, 2008 | Reply

We have a Senate full of pussies? Gee, and all this time I thought they were lobbiest suck-ups. Thanks for straightening that out, Poobie.

3. By Tom Harper on Apr 11, 2008 | Reply

We need some reporters and journalists who have the stones to provoke McCain at press conferences and have him explode in front of God and everybody. That, and having the cameras show how frail he looks when he walks (that’s what I’ve heard anyway), should bring him down a few notches.

4. By steve on Apr 12, 2008 | Reply

Tom:

Okay… what do you have against old people, especially those who may be disabled veterans?

Because that is basically what you are saying… exploit the old guy’s health so no one votes for him?

And that is like saying… don’t vote for Obama because he is black… and black guys can’t win. I mean, that is what the Clinton’s are saying and we’re all pissed that they are saying it…

You just hate Republicans! Admit it.

I can easily accept McCain or Obama as my President despite the fact I disagree with both of them.

But filming a guy that can’t walk well and show it to the American people? I am a chronic pain sufferer and I walk funny some days. Want me to post a video of me on a bad walking with a limp so you can use it to refute what I say? C’mon…

5. By Lisa on Apr 12, 2008 | Reply

Steve I think it’s because certain rules only apply to certain parties. See the left has self appointed themselves where they can use issues and not have to call it discriminatory or racist.
    OP-What George Soros funded sites did you get all those links from? You know the guy that has no power or influence.

6. By Dusty on Apr 12, 2008 | Reply

Lisa..you sound like a Freeper with your whining about George Soros..quite pathetic indeed.

Do you always go off topic like this and sound like a wingnut espousing how Soros is personally bringing the world to its knees? Funny, but I remember you being a little more intelligent than that. But I could be wrong… ;)

7. By Lisa on Apr 12, 2008 | Reply

You don’t believe it Dusty? I thought you wer more more intelligent than that. Actually he doesn’t want to bring the world to it’s knees just us.
    Amazing what money can buy.

8. By Tom Harper on Apr 12, 2008 | Reply

Steve:

Like it or not, politics is dirty, hardhitting and jugular-oriented. If you were running for a high-ranking public office and you had a frail-looking walk and a hairtrigger temper, the opposition would be putting these facts front and center. I’m not saying it’s right.

I’d like nothing better than to have political campaigns based only on the issues and the candidates’ records. Unfortunately it isn’t like that.

9. By Dusty on Apr 12, 2008 | Reply

Lisa..your seriously out there with the “ITS ALL SOROS FAULT!!!” bullshit.

As far as intelligence..your not looking real good in that department with your diatribe about George Soros.

As far as what money can buy..if Soros wanted to control the world and what it hears and sees..he would spend his money on buying up the media..ala Fox Noise’s owner Rupert Murdoch. ;)

10. By steve on Apr 12, 2008 | Reply

Dusty…

I see Soros has brainwashed you too. Can you step back for a minute and see how he is the the enemy of America? :)

11. By Dusty on Apr 12, 2008 | Reply

LMFAO..oh yeah..and Murdoch is our friend right?

You guys kill me..oh sweet Jaysus..your killing me here!

Damn Dodgers are beating my Padres. Now that is something to get worked up about. ;)

12. By steve on Apr 12, 2008 | Reply

Giants: Losers of 100-110 games…

13. By Dusty on Apr 12, 2008 | Reply

I won’t argue that fact with you steve ;)

Padres are now ahead. But I am not expecting that to hold for the rest of the game. Peavy is off his game tonight.