Liagra

April 30th, 2008 | by Ken Grandlund |

liagra

1. 13 Responses to “Liagra”

2. By Rainbow Demon on Apr 30, 2008 | Reply

Fabulous ;o)

3. By Tom Harper on Apr 30, 2008 | Reply

Excellent. ROTFLMAO.

4. By Matthew O'Keefe on Apr 30, 2008 | Reply

Pissing my freakin’ pants here laughing so hard!!! Great post…roflmao

5. By Jet Netwal on Apr 30, 2008 | Reply

Oh, BIG love on this Ken!

6. By Dusty on Apr 30, 2008 | Reply

Kudos Ken ;)

7. By rube cretin on May 1, 2008 | Reply

when it comes to people, it’s much easier to lump and label than it is to dissect and discern. daniel derito

8. By Craig R. Harmon on May 1, 2008 | Reply

Rube,

This is an election year. Partisans can’t be bothered dissecting and discerning. Tis the season for bumper-stickers and sound-bites and spin, spin, spin. You might as well enjoy the show.

By the way, the funniest thing that I’ve seen appear on BIO! ever! Hands down!

9. By Dusty on May 1, 2008 | Reply

Gee Craig..isn’t this just another of those ‘insulting someone” kinda posts? ;)

10. By Craig R. Harmon on May 1, 2008 | Reply

Well, a thing can be insulting and funny. My problem with the other post was that it was a Church handing out what I view as insults. Ken isn’t under the same obligations, not being a Christian. All he has is his own conscience and that’s between him and…er…well, that’s between him and him. :-)

11. By Ken Grandlund on May 1, 2008 | Reply

Glad eneryone is enjoying this little bit of humor. To be fair, I am not the creator, only the sharer of this little gem. To me though, it speaks true while being funny at the same time, so I thought it worth the posting.

And frankly, if someone can show me where this bit of humor crosses the line into Clinton territory (i.e.- is filled with lies or mis-truths, aside from the fact that no such product truly exists) I’d be happy to be informed.

And my conscience is not bothered by this any more than Hillary’s seems to be by her campaign tactics. Some saying about being in a hot kitchen comes to mind…..

12. By Dusty on May 1, 2008 | Reply

Ken, I just brought up the other post that was humorous to most of us but Craig found it lacking in humor and chided us for making fun of ‘religious nuts’ ;)

13. By Craig R. Harmon on May 2, 2008 | Reply

“Craig…chided us for making fun of ‘religious nuts’”

Not quite. I suggested that calling people ‘religious nuts’ on a sign out in front of a Church was contrary to the injunction to speak the truth in love, that I failed to see how calling people ‘religious nuts’ was in any way in imitation of Christ, that I felt that ‘nuts’, religious or otherwise, was a term of derogation and, thus, insulting. Nothing I read in anyone else’s reply convinced me otherwise.

Whether there was any humor in it was irrelevant to me since I find no warrant in the teachings of Jesus for publishing insults and aspersions, whether in a humorous or not.

That, Ken, is what Dusty and I are referring to.

My point here was that, not being a Christian, you are bound only by your own conscience, not by biblical injunction.

14. By Cyndeewi on May 15, 2008 | Reply

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves…ROFLMAO