Knuckledragging Chickenhawks Trying to Get Keith Olbermann Suspended

May 25th, 2008 | by Tom Harper |

It’s OK for Mush Bimbo and Sean what’s-his-name — the one whose hairline starts right above his eyebrows — to spew their hatred and drivel 24/7. But now the rightwads are calling for a boycott of MSNBC and the suspension of Keith Olbermann because he “hates the troops.” Isn’t that tired old soundbite getting kind of stale?

This drive is being spearheaded by the Douchebag-in-Chief of America’s Bowel Movement — one of the country’s largest organizations of chickenhawks and keyboard warriors.

Here is the link to the Chickenhawk Queen’s tantrum over Keith Olbermann. This page also has a link to the petition for getting Olbermann kicked off the air. I was hoping there would be a section where you could insert your own wording, but no such luck. I guess that makes sense — wingtards caint rite and spel verry gud.

In case you’re feeling nosy (now mind you I’m not condoning this): This link to the petition also shows a list of everybody who’s signed it. No peeking now.

America’s Bowel Movement’s largest dropping is also encouraging people to contact MSNBC. On that we can agree. Please contact them (here’s a link — hope this helps) and ask them to please ignore the drooling mouthbreathing hatewads. Keith Olbermann is the best thing that’s happened to MSNBC. They need to keep him.

As of this writing, a whopping 708 people have signed the recall-Olbermann petition. Ooooohhhh, a groundswell.

1. 9 Responses to “Knuckledragging Chickenhawks Trying to Get Keith Olbermann Suspended”

2. By Craig R. Harmon on May 25, 2008 | Reply

I’m already boycotting K.O. and MSNBC (and FNC, CNN, BBC, ABC and CBS; I’m an equal opportunity boycotter!). I can proudly say that I’ve never watched Olbermann in my life.

As for the flap, I’m not interested in Olbermann’s defense of his ad hominem bull-shit. It’s ad hominem bullshit and that’s enough to reinforce my commitment to boycotting Olbermann.

As for Melany Morgan, never heard of her before today. Having heard of her, I’ll do my best to forget her. Don’t get me wrong. She can call for boycotts and pass around petitions to her heart’s content. That’s America for you. Keith’s earned whatever he gets on this one. I just can’t see getting all that hot and bothered about this.

But honestly, does anyone really believe that either Laura Ingraham or Mark Levin hate our troops? No, I don’t mean do you think that being in favor of continued presence of US troops in Iraq amounts to causing them such harm that the harm couldn’t be greater if Laura and Mark did hate the troops. I mean do you honestly think that either of them actually hates the troops?

If not, I suggest you join me in boycotting Keith Olbermann and MSNBC (and FNC, CNN, BBC, ABC and CBS for that matter). Anyone moronic enough to make such a statement on the air and then attempt to defend making such a statement on the air is beneath any intelligent person tuning in to listen to his tripe.

3. By rube cretin on May 25, 2008 | Reply

craig,
    best advice i’ve heard today.

4. By Craig R. Harmon on May 25, 2008 | Reply

And worth every penny you paid for it! ;-)

5. By Pitman on May 26, 2008 | Reply

Now let me get this straight. Hannity is good buddies with suck ass guitarist Ted Nugent who boasted in the Detroit Free Press to urinating and defecating in his pants a week before reporting for his draft board physical to avoid serving during Vietnam and he’s upset with Olbermann?? Go fuck yourself Hannity and take your diaper boy with you.

6. By Chris Radulich on May 26, 2008 | Reply

Rally cry of far rifgt/left.

Free speech is only for those who agree with us.

7. By Alex on May 26, 2008 | Reply

Quote:

“Anyone moronic enough to make such a statement on the air and then attempt to defend making such a statement on the air is beneath any intelligent person tuning in to listen to his tripe.

There’s a way to bring an end to the shouting and cross-fire insults that permeates the airwaves, cable and satellite news networks: refuse to watch. Starve ‘em out. Ignore ‘em until their sponsors go away.”

Are you suggesting that this does not occur on the Right, Craig? Couldn’t you easily replace “Olbermann” with “Hannity,” and the substance of your statement is the same: anyone who says X “hates the troops” ought to be ignored as they are clearly ideologues, etc.

8. By Craig R. Harmon on May 26, 2008 | Reply

Alex,

As I said, I am an equal opportunity boycotter. Nothing I’ve said suggests that “the shouting and cross-fire insults that permeates the airwaves…” are phenomena exclusively of the Left. I boycott them all because I reject this form of argumentation as both uncivil and unproductive of any unifying end, which, in my opinion, can be the only valid reason for mutual discourse.

But please notice the very first word in the first paragraph of mine that you quoted in your comment: “Anyone”. Definition: indefinite pronoun whose referent is unrestricted and applies equally to all who meet the condition expressed in what follows, namely, “Anyone moronic enough to make such a statement…” That should have been sufficient verbal clue to preclude your suspicion that I was suggesting that this does not occur on the Right.

Please try to avoid the temptation to read into my comments what is not explicitly there. Try to take all verbal cues into careful consideration when attempting to understand what I am and am not saying. I promise to do the same for your comments.

We are in complete agreement.

Peace!

9. By Alex on May 26, 2008 | Reply

Is was simply a question, Craig. Your rant notwithstanding, I am happy that we agree :)

10. By Craig R. Harmon on May 26, 2008 | Reply

Alex,

I have not yet begun to rant! ;-)