No Way Banners for your Blog or e-mail Signature

August 27th, 2008 | by Steve O |

1. 8 Responses to “No Way Banners for your Blog or e-mail Signature”

2. By Lisa on Aug 27, 2008 | Reply

YES WE CAIN!

CAIN IS ABLE!

NOBAMA,KEEP THE CHANGE!

3. By Lisa on Aug 27, 2008 | Reply

Ooops I meant “KEEP THE CHE-NGE”

4. By Steve O on Aug 27, 2008 | Reply

Thanks Lisa. Not sure where you were going with those but it’s the thought that counts.

It’s nice to see the people that take the short bus to school trying, trying is good. You keep it up.

5. By steve on Aug 27, 2008 | Reply

Well it is funny Steve O that you guys use math to post comments for spam protections. Perhaps you are alienating your target audience since most liberals can’t do math with the crazy ideas you all come up with (Free health care, free this… free that… entitlements)

Off to try on a new plastic styrofoam helmet… I finally cracked mine banging my head on the post during the bus ride this morning…drrrrrrrrrrr

6. By rube cretin on Aug 27, 2008 | Reply

today while cleaning up some stuff on my computer i came across the attached video which is how i initially found BIO. We have now lost over 4000. give this a watch. It is one of the primary reasons Mac is not my man. the video only takes a couple of minutes. Surely you like Pink Floyd.

7. By Steve O on Aug 27, 2008 | Reply

Wow Rube.

I spent nights putting that together. It still brings a tear to my eye and makes me as angry as fuck!!!!!!

Glad you found your way here from that. I actually met a ton of people because of that vid because it went semi viral with over 100,000 hits in just four days. I hope it made people as angry as me.

8. By rube cretin on Aug 27, 2008 | Reply

Steve O,
    i have sent this to dozens of my friends who told me they sent it to theirs. I always wondered who put it together. excellent work. Now update it. It is so powerful. I should have known it came from a Harley man. Hope you are getting better. Going back to the convention now, with the thought that i have conferred with the maker of one of greatest videos ever.

9. By Lisa on Aug 28, 2008 | Reply