VPilf.com is Registered and Already has Content

August 30th, 2008 | by Steve O |

I love th tag line too, “Just a heartbeat away from being a PILF!” But I would have thought she would be called a POTUSilf. Hillary Clinton never would have made a good POTUSilf so maybe McCain is smarter than we all think. Maybe he knows that when he kicks it (if elected, within 6 months he takes the dirt nap) America is going to need something to rally around and what better than a POTUSilf?

And I will give her this, inexperience and lack of knowledge of what it is a VP Does aside, she is definitely a lot hotter than her predecessors.

P.S. For all you Dems out there that think Barack Obama is just plain fricking hot, POTUSilf.com has been registered by Bring It On and we will start posting pictures of our future president as soon as possible. If for any reason McCain wins in November we reserve the right to post pictures of cute furry bunnies.

1. 8 Responses to “VPilf.com is Registered and Already has Content”

2. By Matthew O'Keefe on Aug 30, 2008 | Reply

I was laughing my head off over this one… ROFLMAO!!!

3. By steve on Aug 30, 2008 | Reply

I coined VPILF yesterday, 15 minutes after the news broke yesterday on this very blog!!!

I want royalties on what little money you guys make dammit!!! This is ‘Merica and I want my stake in the Googles and the internets!!

4. By Steve O on Aug 30, 2008 | Reply

Steve, you may have coined VPILF but the guys that registered it will be making the money, not us.

Now, we went ahead and registered POTUSilf.com but that is all ours :-)

As stated I registered it this morning.

5. By steve on Aug 30, 2008 | Reply

The comments on VPILF are funnier than BIO’s. We need to invite those people over!!! Not so super serious and elitist.

I am off to go daddy to register mooseknuckle4veep.com

6. By Tod on Aug 30, 2008 | Reply

OK, I’m way behind the times when it comes to internet slang…

What does “ilf” stand for? I googled it and come up only with computer or math definitions. Why the sudden interest in registering domain names with ilf as part of the name?

Please forgive my ignorance. :-)

7. By Steve O on Aug 30, 2008 | Reply

Tod, no problem, shit, I still get confused with internet lingo.

ILF stands for;

Vice President I’d Like to F$%#!!!!

Now you can use ILF after just about anything you want. One thing about progressives is we don’t care what anybody would like to ILF :-)

8. By Steve 3 on Aug 30, 2008 | Reply

The video is a riot!

9. By Hunter on Sep 9, 2008 | Reply

So it’s true…

Sarah Palin is the reason Alaskan nights are 6 months long.