Any More Questions?

September 3rd, 2008 | by Ken Grandlund |

(photo courtesy of Pensito Review)

Damn. How can America say “No” to this? I mean, not only is she classy enough to wear the Stars and Stripes as a bikini, she had the presence of mind to remember to bring the rifle to the local swimming hole.

Screw experience! Let’s all go hunting, Alaska style!

(cross posted at Common Sense)

1. 9 Responses to “Any More Questions?”

2. By Lisa on Sep 3, 2008 | Reply

Oh Ken and here you had us all fooled we thought you were smarter than noticing it was a fake photo.
    No wonder”NOW” doesn’t come to her aid she shaves her underarms and legs.

3. By Ken Grandlund on Sep 3, 2008 | Reply

So it’s a really good photoshop job…

It’s still a funny picture though!

4. By Windspike on Sep 3, 2008 | Reply

If you are not laughing, you don’t get it.

Can you prove it was photoshopped Lisa?

And, you are slamming NOW, Lisa? Just that comment alone exposes your bigotry, my friend.

5. By Lisa on Sep 3, 2008 | Reply

Bigotry? I’m the one defening the woman you guys are the ones attacking her. I think the bigotry is all yours WS.
    And since you obviously can’t get a joke you’re realy going t lve this one;
    A woman’s group who only defends woman with a “D”(dildo). In front of her name of course not in her front.

6. By Lisa on Sep 3, 2008 | Reply

Can you prove it was photoshopped Lisa?

Click on the link where it came from WS it says right under it that’s it is not real. Although I guessed that anyway.

7. By Windspike on Sep 3, 2008 | Reply

You are defending Palin, not the woman she is. Simply because we don’t like her doesn’t make us bigots. Your statement laid you plain:

No wonder”NOW” doesn’t come to her aid she shaves her underarms and legs.

You are the one slamming women and then claiming we are slamming women in general? Come on Lisa, you are going to have to offer some more real credible proof here that we are bigots. This is a common GOP mistake, particularly since George Bush has been in office - if I disagree with you doesn’t make me wrong or a bigot.

8. By Lisa on Sep 3, 2008 | Reply

if I disagree with you doesn’t make me wrong or a bigot.

Well finally you understand what you guys have been doing for like ever.

9. By Lisa on Sep 3, 2008 | Reply

Unlike you WS you guys always turn disagreement into bigotry and racism by twisting it.
    Maybe we’re just not as good at it because you guys made it an art form so much so you even get people to believe your lies.

10. By steve on Sep 3, 2008 | Reply

Fake… She would totally be wearing a Nazi swim suit and be full of stretch marks from having four five kids.