Palin is F*&king Matt Damon

September 11th, 2008 | by Steve O |

1. 13 Responses to “Palin is F*&king Matt Damon”

2. By steve on Sep 11, 2008 | Reply

I want to apologize right now to everyone at BIO that I have called “bat shit crazy” over the last 4 years…

This is coming from a guy that was voted Sexiest Man Alive and when everyone saw that come out in the Hollywood world, they all went, WTF? Matt Damon? Are you serious? What happened to Depp, Pitt, Crowe and Clooney? Did they die?

It’s almost as if this guy thinks he can control world outcome like he did in the Bourne movies.

Does he really really know anything about McCain, Biden and Obama?

To say that McCain is going to die in four years, is actually probable… but is it really likely?? None of us know for sure. That is about as bad as some Redneck saying, I ain’t voting Obama in because he is black. Damon is basically discriminating against old people… He is saying old guys can’t become President because they’ll die. What if some old dude was running for President for the Democrats? What if it was Ted Kennedy pre-tumor? C’mon…

The sad thing is, superficial people are going to listen to Matt Damon like he is their “friend” giving off good advice on who to choose and if they saw him on the street and said, Hey Matt, What’s up? He’d be like… who are you? or get the fuck away from me!!! Or he would keep walking because he is a celebrity.

3. By Lisa on Sep 11, 2008 | Reply

Maybe we should take away his tax loopholes.

4. By Steve O on Sep 11, 2008 | Reply

Steve, how dare you attack Matt Damon like this. It is complete sexism and youngism. Are you saying because he is a young male he has no say in this election?

Steve, age and health should always play into you decision to elect someone to lead. Can’t hide it, McCain is 72 and not healthy and Palin is young and quite inexperienced.

5. By Steve O on Sep 11, 2008 | Reply

Lisa, what loopholes? The one Obama propose taking away from rich people? OK, I’m with you on that.

6. By steve on Sep 11, 2008 | Reply

No… I think I was calling him a condescending, elitist liberal. Ever see one? Walk by a mirror sometime then…

7. By windspike on Sep 11, 2008 | Reply

Steve, is it better to be a condescending elitist conservative?

8. By Chris Radulich on Sep 11, 2008 | Reply

As opposed to you Steve. A conservative who can’t face reality. Tell me how you defend someone who has spent 26 years Washington trying to say he is an outsider. Tell me how you defend making 20 billion in earmarks a central point when the deficit is over 400 billion? Tell me how you defend the economic policys of the republican government when they have had net decreases in jobs in the last two republican presidencies? Tell me how you defend the republican policies when they controlled all branches of government for 6 of the last eight years and we now have record foreclosures amd unemployment is over 6%?

And last but not least WHo THE F**K ARE YOU TO TELL SOME ONE THEY CAN”T EXPRESS THEIR OPINION?

PS I had no idea you were a personal friend of McSame, Biden, and Obama and therefore more capable of offering an opinion on them and their politics.

PPS
    But for a man who has lived 72 years and 67 days (McCain’s age on Election Day this year), there is between a 14.2 and 15.1 percent chance of dying before Inauguration Day 2013, according to the Social Security Administration’s 2004 actuarial tables and the authoritative 2001 mortality statistics assembled by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners. ( His risk is actually greater because of his medical history) There have been 43 presidents. Nine vps became presidents. 9/43=20.9% or in other words a 1 in 5 chance of Sara becoming president. This is not insignificant.

9. By steve on Sep 11, 2008 | Reply

Sorry Chris… you are right.

For you, I will run downtown looking for some pregnant girls to buy abortions for so you don’t have any more competition in the crying department. Try sticking a binky in it sometime, it works when I want to get my son to stop crying…

10. By Chris Radulich on Sep 11, 2008 | Reply

I’m glad you agree that I’m right. Maybe there is hope for you yet

11. By Jet Netwal on Sep 11, 2008 | Reply

“…walk by a mirror sometime.”

Oh, you did not just say that to SteveO, did you? There’s your elitist, folks.

12. By steve on Sep 11, 2008 | Reply

Jet:

Refresh my memory (since I didn’t watch the Democratic primary debates too closely) Was it Biden that said Obama wasn’t ready to be President?

13. By steve on Sep 11, 2008 | Reply

Oh wait! Here it is…

And he’d run with McCain because we’d be better off… I think y’all have to figure your own VP candidate out before ya start slamming Sarah Palin.

14. By steve on Sep 11, 2008 | Reply