She Really is Fucking Stupid!

September 26th, 2008 | by Steve O |

1. 10 Responses to “She Really is Fucking Stupid!”

2. By Lisa on Sep 26, 2008 | Reply

I agree she is fucking stupid and Barack is just as fucking stupid so what’s the difference?

If she’s stupid what does that make Biden? You ever listen to that bumbling fool?

3. By Windspike on Sep 26, 2008 | Reply

Lisa,

You pointed this out yourself a long while ago - Palin isn’t running for President and shouldn’t be compared to Obama. Why do you violate your own rules.

What proof do you have to prove the title of this post wrong?

4. By Windspike on Sep 26, 2008 | Reply

P.S. can you even explain to us, please, what the hell she was talking about? “Stinking corpse?” How does this translate to high quality foreign policy agenda?

5. By Lisa on Sep 26, 2008 | Reply

“Palin isn’t running for President and shouldn’t be compared to Obama”

Yes she should be because she’s just a heartbeat away from the presidency.(your rules)
    So it’s okay for a Presidential candidate to be fucking stupid but not a vice presidential candidate?

“What proof do you have to prove the title of this post wrong?”

Obviously you didn’t read my comment I said I agree she is fucking stupid.

Now your question again was what?

6. By steve on Sep 26, 2008 | Reply

I can’t wait until Steve O is interviewed on the CBS Nightly News so I can comment on his intellect on my blog.

/snarky

You’d still do her Steve O… maybe with duct tape over her mouth but you’d still do her…

7. By Paul Watson on Sep 26, 2008 | Reply

Must…resist…urge…to…make…Bill…Clinton…joke

Must…stop…talking…like…William…Shatner

8. By Steve O on Sep 26, 2008 | Reply

::FINGER WAVING::

I did not have intellectual relations with this woman!!!

9. By steve on Sep 26, 2008 | Reply

It depends one what the definition of this, is…

10. By Windspike on Sep 26, 2008 | Reply

Lisa, you were the one to raise the prior point about not comparing Obama to Palin, but then did.

So, have you changed your vote are you still swinging with the GOP Crack Smokers?

11. By steve on Sep 26, 2008 | Reply

God Windspike, get pushed around a lot on the school yard as a kid?