Sarah Palin Debate Flow Chart

October 3rd, 2008 | by Ken Grandlund |

Many thanks to our good friend Megan for passing this along.

1. 9 Responses to “Sarah Palin Debate Flow Chart”

2. By Catharine on Oct 3, 2008 | Reply

I have nothing to say about this, except to say… I’d be hysterical with laughter if I could be sure this really wasn’t on her little index cards at the podium.

Cuz… like… damn.

~C~

3. By Lisa on Oct 3, 2008 | Reply

God if you hated terrorists as much as you hate Palin….well you know the rest.

4. By Matthew O'Keefe on Oct 3, 2008 | Reply

This was to damn funny not to be true!!! Great job Ken… ROFLMAO!

5. By Lisa on Oct 3, 2008 | Reply

Nice to see someone using their time constructively. Meanwhilr people are unemployed and hungry.

6. By Paul Watson on Oct 3, 2008 | Reply

Lisa,
    To quote yourself “Compassion doesn’t create jobs”.

I doubt Ken is in a position to pay too many people out of his profits. Please try to quote people’s words back to them when at least they’ll make some sense.

Besides, aren’t you a Republican? People out of work should just get another job or they’re lazy, feckless scum living off hard-working middle America. That is your party’s usual line, isn’t it?

7. By Lisa on Oct 3, 2008 | Reply

Well Paul you’re a liberal and according to you government should take care of everyone.
    When I was out of work I cleaned houses. I didn’t look for anything from anyone.
    And for the recorde their are many lazy feckless scum living of the system. I hear you have alot of that there,yes?

8. By Paul Watson on Oct 3, 2008 | Reply

I’m a foreigner. My government does do that. Not brilliantly well, granted, but it does it. And yes, there are a lot of feckless scum out there. Some of them even get elected President the US.

And the Republican comment wasn’t called for given your post, so I apologise for it.

9. By Lisa on Oct 3, 2008 | Reply

well isn’t that big of you Paul,thanks! :)

10. By steve on Oct 3, 2008 | Reply

Every liberal blog has this flow chart on it