GOP: The Bigotry Specialists

October 14th, 2008 | by Windspike |

Capitalize on the hate must be one of the campaign tactics for the McSame/Palin. With friends like these, we don’t need the Taliban to breed fear and hate among the American people.

A friend of mine forwarded this image. I do apologize for not having a link for a source as I didn’t have one. Talk about chutzpah from the man on the motorcycle.

1. 18 Responses to “GOP: The Bigotry Specialists”

2. By steve on Oct 14, 2008 | Reply

West Virginia???

3. By Lisa on Oct 14, 2008 | Reply

Why do you assume this is part of a McCain/Palin campaign? Because they talk about Obama’s record?
    I’ve and heard about Obama supporters, Some of them are down right nasty and viscous.
    They want to oppose all of his liberal agendas on us but we are supposed to sit back and keep quiet about it?
    Not agreeing with the guy on the bike if in fact it’s not a plant to piss off Obama supporters,which with all his money he has backing him up his campaign can make alot of things happen.

4. By Lisa on Oct 14, 2008 | Reply

I meant this:

They want to impose all of his liberal agendas

5. By windspike on Oct 14, 2008 | Reply

Lisa,

Did you check the fender? Are you not finding this offensive or does everything have to be a dualistic comparison for you?

Care to actually make an arguement?

6. By Lisa on Oct 14, 2008 | Reply

Of course find it offensive.also find it offensive that Obama supporters are wearing Te-shirts that say Palin is a c_@!&.
    Did you look closely at that guy WS? He looks a little “off-white”.

And I didn’t expect the fender to say Obama/Bien.

7. By Lisa on Oct 14, 2008 | Reply

I should have proofread that first:

Of course I find it offensive.I also find it offensive that Obama supporters are wearing Tee-shirts that say Palin is a c_@!&.
    Did you look closely at that guy WS? He looks a little “off-white”.

And I didn’t expect the fender to say Obama/Biden.

8. By windspike on Oct 14, 2008 | Reply

what is your point lisa? You haven’t made one.

9. By steve on Oct 15, 2008 | Reply

I don’t know if I would wear that shirt on that side of town. There is a check cashing place and a pawn shop right across the street from each other.

10. By Liberal Jarhead on Oct 15, 2008 | Reply

That is truly ugly and kind of startling, right out in the open like that. You have to assume the biker supports McCain or one of the white minor-party candidates; on the one hand, he’s probably not officially affiliated with the campaign (they would have kiboshed that), but - someone is organized enough to be printing the T-shirts, in whatever quantity, and apparently expects to sell enough to make it profitable.

When Democrats wear similarly bigoted T-shirts or whatever aimed at Palin - so they’re sexist instead of racist - it’s equally disgusting, and equally unlikely to be part of the actual campaign. Goes to show that there are hateful idiots at both ends of the scale.

Reminds me of the woman on one of the videos posted a few days ago from the McCain rally saying that she’s convinced Obama is a terrorist because “he’s got the bloodlines.” Hitler would have been proud of her.

11. By Lisa on Oct 15, 2008 | Reply

what is your point lisa? You haven’t made one.

After you WS. I don’t trust anything the left does anymore because all they do is incite racism. It wouldn’t surprise me if that guy was a plant unlike the Palin is a c!@&* tee-shirts which is the true vitriol I have seen come from Obama supporters.
    Stop acting like the left is so higher than thou. They have become the party of suppressing first amendant rights .
    Do as I say not as I do.
    Of course the public won’t show the viciousness of Obama supporters.
    Even at the DNC they kept the protesters hidden. They don’t want to do anything that might hurt his campaign. Like he couldn’t do it without the media and the leftist kooks.
    If that isn’t racism I don’t know what is.

12. By Paul Watson on Oct 15, 2008 | Reply

Lisa,
    Then I submit that you don’t know what racism is. Because what you just described isn’t racism.

I also like how you assume this guy is a plant, but say that the Palin is a c@&* t-shirts are the genuine article. Hows do you know this?

13. By Chris on Oct 15, 2008 | Reply

That looks like a Florida tag to me.

Lisa,
    You have got to be kidding me. All the left does is incite racism. Come on. I find shirts like this and the ones insulting Palin immature and ridiculous. It is just a crystal clear indictaor that the majority of voters have no right voting. It is just mind boggling and frustrating to me that people vote with no real understanding of the 2 parties and what they stand for. And to think that the Obama campaign would plant something like this but that your own party is squeaky clean and wouldn’t pull a stunt like a Palin t-shirt is just naive.

Conservatism is dead. Government is the largest it has ever been and under a republican conservative. I wish current day conservatives would stop calling themselves that because it isn’t the case. Bush grew the government by taking adavntage of unfounded fears and pulling the “god” string. And you all followed like mindless zealots. These past 8 years have cemented this countries reputation as a bully and that all we are concerned with is ourselves. Whomever gets elected I hope they try to fix that and not by exterminating the people that don’t agree with us.

14. By Windspike on Oct 15, 2008 | Reply

I don’t trust anything the left does anymore because all they do is incite racism. It wouldn’t surprise me if that guy was a plant…

Lisa, because you are paranoid doesn’t mean you have a credible argument to lay here. I know not where you get your proof for any of your claims. And, you definitions are squishy.

The serious difference between the Dems and the GOP are like the stark and real difference between hope and fear. You’ve bought the fear hook line and sinker, but I’m not following you off that cliff again. So, too, has the man on the bike. You are no different.

15. By Lisa on Oct 15, 2008 | Reply

Talk about squishy.

16. By Lisa on Oct 15, 2008 | Reply

Uh Chris hate to remind you McCAIN ain’t Bush.
    So it’s okay to call democrats the party of big goverenment. As long as cliam they are you are happy with that?
    If Obama wins you will see the biggest expansion of government this country has ever seen. You know the government intrusion you guys always rail against.
    Socialism is dead! :(

17. By windspike on Oct 16, 2008 | Reply

lisa. Again, where is the logic to your comment? Much like your favored party, absent.

18. By Ditto on Oct 16, 2008 | Reply

West Virginia? No. We have helmet laws and mountains!

19. By J. D. Hunter on Oct 16, 2008 | Reply

I recognize the site; it’s in my old hometown, Daytona Beach. The jerk is southbound on US1 turning left/east onto Mason Ave. I googled it and got a good shot from 2006 with some slight signage changes since then but significant durable markers are identical. Very seedy commercial neighborhood. Strip joints, hookers… The jerk is “dark” from loafing on the beach a lot. Daytona is haven to a lot of 2-wheeled tough guys. If you have the patience you can get to a street view from here: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=32114&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title