Palin: So.Not.Hired

October 21st, 2008 | by Jet Netwal |

In the real world, if you show up for a job interview unprepared, you don’t get the job. If you have no understanding of what the job actually is that you are applying for, you won’t even get the first interview.

I want to drive a garbage truck because I’ve always wanted to learn how to fly airplanes!

I’d like to be a lawyer for your firm because i like chemistry!

Being a bartender here would be so awesome! I’ve always wanted to drive cross country!

Christ.

1. 10 Responses to “Palin: So.Not.Hired”

2. By Lisa on Oct 21, 2008 | Reply

You really think Obama is qualified to be president because of why again?

3. By Ditto on Oct 21, 2008 | Reply

Cognitive thinking.

4. By Jet Netwal on Oct 21, 2008 | Reply

His intelligence, grasp of issues, and ability to listen to advice. He has a cool head, is visionary, is not threatened by excellence in others, understands that there is global warming, the earth is not flat and has been around more than 6,000 years, that dinosaur bones are real and the moon landing was not faked. In other words, he isn’t swayed by unsubstaniated theories.

See, we look at what he can do with his gifts as a leader. Republicans look at trival social things and think that’s all it takes to run the country. That’s why we’re deep in debt with a devalued dollar, and dancing with deflation. It’s why 27 states are officially in a recession with 14 more on the brink. It’s why we’re at war on two fronts with only one justified, but the illegal on is the money pit. It’s why we no longer are impressed by beer drinking and schmoozing. We got stuck with the tab and it’s bend over worthy.

5. By Windspike on Oct 21, 2008 | Reply

Lisa,
    Yes I do. You should vote for him too, because I’m right.

6. By Lisa on Oct 21, 2008 | Reply

You think Obama really cares about Global Warming? I can just imagine when he was running
    for State Senator of Illinois . You think he was running on a platform of “Global Warming”
    He doesn’t care about Global Warming he cares about how much people need to live on. He is going to decide for us how much we need and how much to distribute around the world you know to countries who don’t like us.
    Speaking of :

7. By Ditto on Oct 21, 2008 | Reply

Lisa: WTF? Global warming? Your obfuscations make Jet’s examples above ring true.

Can you make THE argument as to why Palin is qualified? I would love to NOT be terrified of the notion of a President Palin.

Oh look something shiny… and distracting!

8. By Paul Watson on Oct 22, 2008 | Reply

[sarcasm]She’s not Obama. Really, what more do you need? He’s a secret Commie/Muslim/Arab/Kryptonian, after all and you can’t trust that kind of person.[/sarcasm]

9. By Lisa on Oct 22, 2008 | Reply

I don’t think I need to explain why she is qualified. I thought you guys were so good at researching on your own.
    So she was only a governor. Maybe had she been a community organizer she would have all the experience she needs.
    See Ditto you won’t ever have to worry about a president Palin because all she would have to do is get a VP with more qualifications than herself like Obama had to/Maybe Hillary even. See? simple.

10. By Gunboat on Oct 24, 2008 | Reply

All this criticism over Sarah’s answer regarding VP duties misses the most important point - the questioner was a 3rd grader!! What was she supposed to do, start quoting the constitution to an 8 year old? Her answer was appropriate to the age of the questioner.

11. By Windspike on Oct 24, 2008 | Reply

Gunny,

I think you do a disservice to third graders everywhere by assuming they can’t handle a real discussion about what the constitution is all about and what the official duties of the Veep are. I wouldn’t want you to be a teacher.