John McCain Calls 9/11 Victims Elitists

October 23rd, 2008 | by Steve O |

John McCain just stated in an interview on NBC that the following victims of the attacks on September 11, 2001 were elitists. John McCain owes each and every one of them along with their family and friends a HUGE apology.

UPDATE: Here’s the video, judge for yourself.

1. 10 Responses to “John McCain Calls 9/11 Victims Elitists”

2. By Windspike on Oct 23, 2008 | Reply

There are three flaws with the McSame Palin definition of elitist: 1) Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t McSame live and work as a Senator in the DC Area? 2) Doesn’t the fact that they think they are the best team for the Whitehouse mean that they think they are better than any one else to do the job? Lastly, 3) What about the Nine Eleven survivors? Don’t they live in New York?

Holy Crap their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

3. By John M. Kelley on Oct 23, 2008 | Reply

John McCain did NOT call 9/11 victims ‘elitist’. He didn’t even say that the people of New York and DC are elitist. He said that’s “where a lot of them live,” clearly referring to the political, financial, and cultural elites.

If you’re going to criticize a candidate, please do so on the basis of fact, and spare the deliberate misrepresentation.

In fact, John McCain sat with the mother of Mark Bingham (Flight 93) at his memorial service and delivered the eulogy, thanking him for “saving my life” by bringing down the plane before it could strike the Capitol.

John M. Kelley,

4. By steve on Oct 23, 2008 | Reply

Um… Fuck off Steve O. (in an I love you and your blog sort of way, like I love you in the way two heterosexual men can have love for each other) Don’t lie!! That is not what he said. He is talking about the stereotypical liberal city dweller sipping coffee out in front of Starbucks. All those people ultra “i’m better than you because I am more liberal than you” jerk offs that are so full of themselves and their writing on this blog.

I think what he is talking about is the people Reagan described in 1964.

5. By Steve O on Oct 23, 2008 | Reply

Uh John, Thanks for playing. John’s done a lot of things for reasons he never understood (USS Forestal).

Steve, so our liberal elitist asses are good enough to die and be used as excuses to launch illegal wars but if we don’t vote for you we suck?

You’re right, fuck you very much in a blog friend kinda of way.

Now I know what I heard and I was pissed, I played it for a couple of neighbors and watched their reaction (didn’t even prep them) and it ws clear that they thought the same I did.

I guess you wouldn’t get that feeling if you didn’t serve in the first Gulf War only to possibly get killed years later as a civilian by the same failed policy’s.

I know what I heard at John McCain can go fuck himself.

6. By steve on Oct 23, 2008 | Reply

“But I guess you wouldn’t get that feeling unless you ran out of the building minutes before the first plane hit or had lots of people you knew die in the attacks.” Nah… I just had a sister in law get attacked in the 7/7 bombings in London and we couldn’t find her for a day, so I have no idea what I am talking about because you are in New York, you are an elitist liberal.

Besides, don’t you live in Jersey? I thought you punks hated New York.

7. By Steve O on Oct 24, 2008 | Reply

Can’t hate NYC when you have to commute their every day for work.

8. By steve on Oct 24, 2008 | Reply

I am moving to a town with 200 people… I cannot wait.

9. By Independent Mind on Oct 24, 2008 | Reply

John forgot to mention Hollywood, San Francicko, and Berkeley!

10. By Chris Radulich on Oct 24, 2008 | Reply

So that would be the republicans with their anti abortion stance ( americans can decide for themselves). Marriage is only between a man and a women( Americans can chose who to marry).Rushing in on the Terry Shrivo case to prevent the wishes of americans.

Then, of course, there are the elitist of the small towns who are the only true americans, the only ones who love america.

11. By Edrea on Oct 24, 2008 | Reply

This is ridiculous. This sounds like McCain/Palin tactics. McCain is not calling 911 victims elitists. Please don’t stoop to their level.

FYI - There are elitists all over the country, like Arizona. Does anyone really think that John McCain or his wife deals with or thinks much of Joe the ordinary person? If not for the election, I doubt that they would have any time for Joe, Jane, or any other plumber. As wealthy as they are, the McCain’s probably don’t even come in contact with their own plumber.