This time next week . . .

October 28th, 2008 | by Steve O |

I will be well on my way to being bat shit crazy drunk.

What will everyone else be doing?

(Polls open at 0600 here in NJ so the voting will be long done by now)

Got my sample ballot in the mail today and even practiced voting. Boy it felt good, I know, what a LOSER. But I have nothing better to do while I watch my medical bills pile up.

1. 6 Responses to “This time next week . . .”

2. By Dusty on Oct 28, 2008 | Reply

I am spending the day hauling voters to the polls..

Then I will put my feet up and watch the results come in with a glass of chardonnay in one hand…and a nice bowl of my favorite smoke in the other. ;)

3. By Steve O on Oct 28, 2008 | Reply

I’m actually not volunteering for anything. Sorry. Just being honest, between the accident and shit I just can’t. But I will be the first in line to vote.

4. By Dusty on Oct 28, 2008 | Reply

Well hell Steve..I totally get why you can’t…jeez..no explanation needed m’dear friend. ;)

Hope your healing well bro.

5. By steve on Oct 28, 2008 | Reply

I will spend the day clubbing liberals and brown people with a Louisville slugger to prevent them from voting for Obama

What to say that won’t shock everyone here?

I actually have the day off and will have to drive up 50 miles to vote because as of the 1st I will not be a legal resident of that area. But I am doing it… I honestly haven’t made up my mind on a few things. Mostly my ballot is hopeless if you are a Republican (Doris Matsui, WTF? Kevin Johnson?) but even though it is such a loser vote for me in my district or for our state’s electoral vote, I still will do it.

A lot of people walking around right now using the word Socialist to describe Obama that I did not hear over the last year…

6. By Dusty on Oct 28, 2008 | Reply

That’s because steve….the McDesperate campaign and Faux Noise has been using the word non-fucking-stop for two weeks now.

Parroting the talking heads…its such a cute little thing ain’t it? ;)

7. By Independent Mind on Oct 29, 2008 | Reply

I sent in my absentee ballot today. I think I’ll go to Nevada, Ohio, and Florida, sign new registration cards and cast additional ballots for McCain in those swing states. I’ll just put down that I live on a park bench somewhere, so it’ll be cool. When they ask for ID, I’ll throw a temper tantrum and scream racism…that’ll get em to back off!

Have a happy Halloween everyone!