He’ll miss his dad

October 30th, 2008 | by Steve O |

During the ceremony, Morgan Riddick, 3, of Woonsocket, R.I., son of Thomas Riddick, 30, leaned his head onto his father’s leg.

Can we end this war now? Please vote on November 4th to end this war. The only victory that counts now is a victory at the polls that will bring our men and women home NOW!!!!

1. 11 Responses to “He’ll miss his dad”

2. By Lazarus Long on Oct 30, 2008 | Reply

don’t use kids
    and, no matter who wins next week, the troops won’t be coming home NOW

3. By Steve O on Oct 30, 2008 | Reply

Don’t use kids?

Hey, how about they don’t use dads, moms, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, friends, neighbors, co-workers?

Did I leave anyone out?

LL, I know you’re a warrant officer and I respect your service but I also served and I watched the pain, just like you, that is caused by this separation. It hurts.

And if pictures like this will convey that hurt to others that have never experienced it then I will use them over and over again. There’s a story in that picture that needs to be told, not hidden.

4. By Dusty on Oct 30, 2008 | Reply

But we use kids to fight Bush’s wars?

Thats ok right?

5. By Cranky Liberal on Oct 30, 2008 | Reply

If you are uncomfortable seeing that boy then you should be uncomfortable with sending his Dad away.

6. By steve on Oct 30, 2008 | Reply

Don’t use kids right now!!! Kids are not pawns. The libs are using them in the California gay marriage thing as some sort of show of a necessity in an adult and very private things.

Kids should only be used in politics when they are in the womb where they really can’t a have decision of life or death, gay marriage or when Daddy is coming home.

7. By Steve O on Oct 30, 2008 | Reply

Steve, you went there, can’t believe you went there.

You forgot that you should never use kids unless of course your a priest or a secret gay congressman looking to condemn others for your own faults.

You see that’s the game plan of the right always. Accuse the other side of something you are already doing. It’s so much easier to blame others for something you know something about.

You’re right, kids are not pawns, they are human beings that deserve protection from the child touching predators that call themselves the GOP.

8. By steve on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

Oh fuck Steve O, because there are a handful of sickos in the GOP, you have to make it all inclusive. Bull shit… A very small percentage of the population is twisted and they are on both sides so quit your whining, suck it up and be a man already…

So “touching them” is worse than killing them before they are born?

9. By Steve O on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

Steve, funny that you accuse me of being all inclusive and yet you choose to include the unborn into the living.

I guess “beliefs” have a funny way of doing that except I have the law and scientific facts to back up my charge that, yes, touching is worse.

10. By Paul Watson on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

steve,
    But using kids is ok when they’re snowflake children, though, right?

11. By manapp99 on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

I don’t see how your vote on Nov 4th will change this scene. Obama has already said that he wants to redeploy the troops from Irag to Afghanistan. The father will still be leaving. The only thing changing will be the destination.

Even in peace time we send troops overseas. Do you think the kid would miss his father any less if he were to be deployed to South Korea?

12. By Lisa on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

Speaking of using kids: Notice the kids are expressionless?