What we need now is an intelligent President, not a former POW.

October 30th, 2008 | by Dusty |

This post goes to the idea that Palin is a fucking idiot that couldn’t finish college without transferring four times, yet thinks she can run our nation. And a journalism degree doesn’t prepare you to guide a nation through the shittiest times we have ever seen in our countries history.

That, my friends, is complete and utter bullshit.

If we were not in two wars that are bankrupting our nation and a financial mess that rivals the Great Depression, perhaps your degree wouldn’t make any difference Ms. Palin. But this election it does.

And your running mates lack of knowledge in the area of economics doesn’t make me feel any better either. He has shown us that the people he relies on most are lobbyists that support the big corporations and the top one percent of our nation.

That ain’t gonna cut it when millions upon millions of us are barely eeking out a living and have to decide between keeping the house warm this winter and buying food that keeps rising in cost every single fucking week.

I want a President that will listen to all sides of an argument. I want a President that is well read and worked hard to get to where he is…not someone that leaned on his daddy and granddaddy’s laurels to get into a military academy and then sucked majorly, finishing at the bottom of his class.

This time mutha fuckas, we need a smart President..and it ain’t John Sidney McCain the Third..nope, it aint.

This new ad from Obama uses John Sidney’s own words against him..and yes I approve of this message.

1. 30 Responses to “What we need now is an intelligent President, not a former POW.”

2. By Lisa on Oct 30, 2008 | Reply

So it doesn’t matter if he surrounds himself with people who hate this counry(of course he doesn’t agree with any of them) as long as he sounds and looks good doing it.
    Smart people are good at manipulating,hard to do if you’re dumb,So let’s see if McCain came back from being a POW and trashed this country and spoke out against the military then he’s be your guy right?
    Or if he didn’t serve and hooked up with someone who tried to overthrow the government by setting off bombs then he’d be your guy right?
    If McCain had people bussed into Iowa and Ohio from other states to vote then he’d be your guy, right?
    I mean when looking passed all the fluff that’s what we are pretty much left with.

3. By Ditto on Oct 30, 2008 | Reply

Cue GOPers: Pivot and Shift!

4. By Dusty on Oct 30, 2008 | Reply

Lisa, either prove what you just said or shut the fuck up you neocon lovin koolaid drinking nimrod.

Your bullshit spewed here can never be proven…so that means you really need to shut the fuck up about the lies and innuendo that millions of ignorant fucks are buying.

It’s quite pathetic that someone I considered fairly intelligent…you…buys into all the extreme rightwing horseshit that has no basis in fact…very pathetic.

5. By Lisa on Oct 30, 2008 | Reply

Why do I have to your research. You can find out all of that if you research.
    How come everytime someone comes up with excuses for him you buy ito it.
    You want to believe that Ayers is someone who just lives in the neighborhood,when I find 10 or 15 other things that say it’s alot more than that then I choose to believe that.
    Here’s an idea proove me wrong.
    I’m getting a little cautious lately about what I write because after seeing what happened to Joe the plumber who knows.

6. By Dusty on Oct 30, 2008 | Reply

Because your the idiot spewing the junk for Christs sake!

Jesus fucking Christ, its not rocket science Lisa..figure it the fuck out.

You make statements that are unprovable and expect us to let them fucking slide?

Ignorance is bliss..but not here lady.

Joe the not plumber has a Pr guy now, and is hunting for a record deal and a book deal…worse could happen to you Lisa. ;) He is milking his fifteen fucking minutes..no lie there. ;)

7. By Lisa on Oct 30, 2008 | Reply

Of course he is so what. He wouldn’t be able to if he had no reason to.
    Obama has more PR than anyone in history.

8. By Dusty on Oct 30, 2008 | Reply

Oh my fucking god..your so dumb as to actually compare Joey to Obama? LMAO!

Of course he is so what.
    And I love your juvenile first line..real good one there Lisa..LOL! You freeper types are such a trip..seriously..a real hoot when I need it. :lol:

9. By Lisa on Oct 30, 2008 | Reply

He’s so intelligent he actually has people believing they will be better off under him and getting a middle class tax cut.Man love is Blind.

10. By Chris Radulich on Oct 30, 2008 | Reply

Lisa

It is the conservatives/republicans who hate this country. They neither want to fund it or give their time.

11. By Lisa on Oct 30, 2008 | Reply

Fund what exactly? I would like to know specifics?
    Good for you Chris your wish of higher taxes will soon be a reality. Don’t you feel good knowing it will be used for whatever the Pelosi gang sees fit?

12. By Chris Radulich on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

We are in debt up to our eye balls because Reagan was too much of a coward to ask the american people to pay for the military they said they wanted. Bush I at least had the courage to try to do the right thing. Bush II was so stupid as to give a tax cut while running a war. A war which I believe you have defended. You just want someone else to pay for it.

13. By Lisa on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

So if Obama wins all will fixed,your health care ,the poor,education,Global Warming,World poverty.
    You actually think his tax increases are going to be used to pay down the debt? Not. He has other things in mind for that. Bill Clinton is looking better everyday at least his tax increases were used to pay down the debt. You better practice crawling because while you are on the ground you’ll be kisssing some feet while you sucking up those crumbs the government throws your way.

14. By Lisa on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

More on your hero Chris:

15. By Windspike on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

Lisa,

If you don’t believe in welfare states, why are you for what we’ve done in Iraq? It’s the biggest Nation Welfare Suck Hole and we are pouring money into it like it’s part of America.

Your criticism is misplaced.

16. By Lisa on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

Good WS start crawling.

17. By Chris Radulich on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

Lisa

Do you have any connection with reality? Your link is asinine.

18. By Dusty on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

You actually clicked the link Chris?

I just looked at the url and laughed. :lol:

19. By Lisa on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

Keep in denial Chris. Prove me wrong.
    I’m being real you are ignoring important facts.
    Why is the link asininee because it didn’t come from a left wing site. Like they would ever tell anyone anyway.

20. By Chris Radulich on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

Besides Lisa you should be terrified that your candidate spent 5 years consorting with viet cong terrorist.

21. By Lisa on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

That’s right Chris. I bet you wouldn’t have lasted a week.
    You wish had 1/4 of that stamina and wit to last that long.

22. By Lisa on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

For you big fat information I spoke to a retired WWII veteran today.The ones who stand at the stores for donations and hand you a poppy flower?
    As I gave him the usual 5.00 I always give them he said thank you maam and pray that John McCain wins this election.
    I saluted him and said “Yes Sir”.
    I was in the Naval Corp. We were taught to salute the flag and military personnel. It just felt extra special to do it today.

23. By Paul Watson on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

Lisa,
    And your point is? Steve O is ex-military, so’s Ken. Hell, so’s Colin Powell.

I’m not and would have been crap if I had joined up, but I still wear the poppy, honour the silence on Armistice Day and donate £10 a month to the Royal British Legion (the British charity that started the Poppy stuff after the Sommes).

Respecting the military doesn’t mean you support McCain. You trying to imply it does is beneath you.

24. By Paul Watson on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

And on that topic, something non-political that I think we could all agree with the sentiment of: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KYlrrAWCTRg

25. By Lisa on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

I am just saying there are challenges that I really don’t trust Obama with right now due to his lack of international experience and who we are at war with now. He associates with people who are a little too radical for me in their views.They want to impose those views on people without them seeing it comong. Many are blind to it because he can only survive if he he keeps people desparate. That’s how it works.

I cannot in good faith pull the lever for someone who associates with people who have used violence within our borders with intent. This isn’t about change this is about what he believes is good for everyone and he will decide that for us. That’s just how I feel about it.
    It has nothing to do with race either, it has to do with his views his radical friends
    unlike some people who are voting for him because of race.
    Maybe if he loses he can run for your Commander in Chief and fix all your problems and become your Dear Leader.

26. By Lisa on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

I don’t believe in False Hope.

27. By Chris Radulich on Oct 31, 2008 | Reply

And I’m a vietnam vet. Frankly I never could understand how any veteran could vote republican. These are the people who are to cheap to pay for veteran care. Who believe that it is not their duty to pay, cloth, or arm the military. The constant cry of its my money and the US is not worth giving it to. The constant hypocrisy of saying that they support the military while refusing to pay for it.

28. By Lisa on Nov 1, 2008 | Reply

Why didn’t the democrats vote or funding when it was needed the most. Maybe it is just as important to not be called baby killers ,occupiers and be spit on.

Why didn’t the democrats vote to increase all this stuff while they had the congress for 40 years.

29. By Chris Radulich on Nov 1, 2008 | Reply

A. funding is not raising the money. All funding was doing was raising the debt. I wish they had added a 1% surcharge on gross income to pay for the war.

B. Bush and the republicans stopped the funding because they did not want a timeline. So the problem was the republicans not the democrats.

30. By Lisa on Nov 2, 2008 | Reply

Right and so was the housing crisis.

31. By Lisa on Nov 2, 2008 | Reply

I wish they had added a 1% surcharge on gross income to pay for the war.

Don’t worry Chris you’ll be paying that and more under Obama. Only it will be going to Global Poverty,Global Warming(supposedly)and anything else he feels fit for redistribution. The only way he can pay for all his initiatives will be a 50% tax increase.Too bad you’ll have to hang in there till 2010 when it all kicks in. Until then try to relax and don’t worry so much it will be here before you know it.